Sunday, September 02, 2007

Links Updated!

Just a quick note: I finally went back over my list of links and update them. I've added some key sections and links, most notably the "Find Gospel Churches" section to help folks when they visit or move to new areas, and deleted some older stuff I don't read anymore. I also put a helpful short list of links to freeware programs I use. Lots of my friends could use free versions of Bible, photo editing, web content management, and audio ripping software, so I put up the best ones I know of.

And remember, those links are not up there just for fun - I honestly use them. This is my homepage, so I hope it's helpful for you, too. Check them all out and make your own list. God has given us an amazing resource in the internet, and we would be wise to learn from each other in our use of it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home