Thursday, November 15, 2007

Two New (Old) Resources

At community group last night, I mentioned two resources you might be interested in.

1. The speech from which I plucked Pastor John Piper's thesis, "the doctrine of glorification is in the Bible to help you suffer well on the path of love to show that Jesus is more valuable than life," is called "Man as Glorified" and was given at the 2002 Mid-Atlantic Founders Conference in Raleigh, NC. It is, unfortunately, not available online, but it can be ordered here.

If you live near me, though, just ask me for it and I'll burn you a copy. As a sermon, it is biblical-theological gold.

2. The band I used to be in has old websites here, here, and here. We were called Fairbanks, and our last recorded music is on purevolume. If you want our anthology of hard grungy rock, just ask me for a copy.

We didn't always ride mowers, but we sure did rock.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home