Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Long Time, No Post

It was a sad holiday break for me this year. I lost my job and stayed pretty down until after the holidays, but I still didn't have much about which to write.

I really want to blog more this year, even though it's not a "resolution," so leave me a comment if you actually read this on a regular basis. That would be encouraging to me and help me know how to better serve you, which I would love to do!

(Ps - I'm now working at a fun gym for kids. Praise the Lord !!)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole Wilson Conley said...

i'm not a man... but i read your posts. :o)
i'm encouraged by the ways God grows you and changes your life as a leader in your family.

~nicole

6:23 AM  
Blogger B Treece said...

Nicole, thanks for the comment. You don't have to be a man to read the blog - in fact, I'm glad that some of my sisters read it!

I, too, am constantly encouraged by how God grows me - there's a lot of room for growth!

BT

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home